Nuheat custom heat mats can be made for any room, accommodating room angles, curved tubs, angled showers, and kitchen islands.
For our San Francisco Bay Area customers, our measuring experts will arrive on-site to measure the space, guaranteeing your mat is ordered accurately and will fit your space exactly. We also provide a computer assisted design (CAD) drawing, complete with electrical load requirements.
For customers beyond the San Francisco Bay Area, we offer 24-hour turn-around on estimates with CADs based on your measurements. To assist you with a proper measure, please follow these instructions:
Step 1: Draw a detailed sketch of the room to be heated
- Download the manufacturer’s detailed Measuring Instructions (pdf)
- See a Custom Mat Drawing example
- It is not necessary to provide mat dimensions – our CAD technicians are skilled at fitting the appropriate mats to the room
Step 2: Double check that you have included the following information on the sketch
- Your preference for 120 volt or 240 volt product (mat voltage must match wiring in room)
- Locations of all openings or obstructions on the floor; usually heating air vents, drains, or doorstops that will be attached to the floor
- Cabinet measurements that are taken at floor level, as customers prefer heat under the toe kicks
Step 3: Complete our on-line Custom Order Form.
- When we get your room drawing we will have our in-house CAD technicians design an appropriate mat layout for you
- We will email you an estimate for the project within 24 hours and provide you with instructions for ordering
- Lead time for custom mats is 7-10 business days (4-5 days to manufacture the mat plus shipping time)
Please call us at 866-714-3997 if you have any measuring questions or need any assistance. We are happy to help.